Anemia is a blood related condition similar to leukemia. This condition is very common to children, women or pregnant women and men. It has something to do with the decrease of red blood cells or hemoglobin in the body. Hemoglobin is basically the element of red blood cells that carry oxygen to the body. The person with anemia is called anemic.
There are many types of anemia which includes:
• Pernicious anemia – cause by lack of vitamin B12
• Sickle cell anemia – folate deficiency
• Iron deficiency anemia – iron deficiency
All these type of anemia only have similar symptoms such as:
• fatigability or the feeling of weakness
• Feeling dizzy and fainting
• Shortage in breathing
• incapability to think or can’t focus
• Memory trouncing or loss
• Heart palpitations
Here are few amazing natural ways to treat anemia and recover from the suffering it brought to each individual.
• If you have iron-deficiency anemia, you must include iron rich foods in your diet. There are plenty of vegetables and fruits rich in iron and the absorption of iron influence various organs in the body. Oyster, clams, pork liver and mussels are among the foods rich in iron.
• Take vitamin C for this helps in fast absorption of iron. Take food rich in vitamin C like citrus, orange and lemon.
• If you are suffering from pernicious anemia of vitamin B12 deficiency you have to eat foods with vitamin B12 to prevent this type of anemia. Eat beef, cheese, milk and eggs. These are great source of vitamin B12.
• For sickle cell anemia of folate deficiency take foods rich in vitamin B9 or folic acid. Green leafy vegetables are great source of folate. Likewise consume egg yolks, bean sprouts, whole grains, avocados other foods rich in vitamin B9 to cure sickle cell anemia.
• Lessen or might as well avoid food with caffeine. According to studies this restrains the iron absorption.
These are the tips to cure anemia naturally. Bear in mind that these tips may only be apply to people suffering from mild anemia. In case you are suffering severe anemia, these tips may not work for you. Better ask your physician to take the essential medication to treat the condition.